Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hey Friends, Today is my first official blog online. I have been writing a newsletter for about 3 years that I printed each month and mailed out, but I hope through this blog, I can reach more friends and family. My hearts desire is to minister through the written word to those hurting, lost, alone or in need of encouragement. Through my life, I have felt many emotions that are hard to explain, yet we all at some point feel those things. I will give you a little background of my life in the next few posts but today I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the beginning of a new path that God is leading me on.

Please pray for me and this journey. I feel like God is speaking to me Restored and Complete for this new season of my life.


Tomorrow I will post some background information on my life and where I have come from and where I am going.
Tell then....
Always looking to God, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment