Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

God is in charge

Doubt is just a fact of life whether we are a christian or not. Sometimes I think it is easier for those without a relationship with the Lord to deal with doubt and uncertainty because really, they know nothing else. These people have nobody but themselves to count on and if things don't work out, they can't blame anyone else, especially God. Yet, sometimes that is exactly what happens. Those people that claim to not believe in God or want a relationship with Him, are often the same ones that then turn around and bash God when "their" plans don't work out. Of course God is in charge. How can we look around and see the wonderful sky, the sunsets, our children, grandchildren, have someone give us a hug or hold us when we cry, and not believe that there is a God? I look at my world and I defintely know that there is a God. About 3 or 4 months ago, I began participating in an online bible study with a speaker/writer from Proverbs 31 ministries. www.proverbs31.org. This is a great bunch of ladies that minster to the hearts of women and I was so thankful to have the opportunity to participate in the study. I learned so much from the book study but as well, I have met some great friends. A few weeks ago, I was given the awesome gift of being asked to be a leader for the online bible studies through this ministry. Wow. I am so blessed and thankful for God allowing me this privilige and the minstry team feeling that I am worthy of this opportunity. God is certainly been surprising me lately. Why do I ever doubt that He has the best plans for me if I will just be patient and watch how he works it all out for his glory? I am praying for you my friend, that you will know God and His power through all He has in store for you today and the coming weeks, months and years. Don't ever doubt that He wants the best for you. Stay strong. Be courageous and step out even when you are fearful. He just wants our love and to be available. Lord, I thank you for all you have done and are doing in my life. I love you Lord

1 comment:

  1. It's not easy to know His will, sometimes. But I'm sure He has great plans for you!

    ReplyDelete