Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

While I'm Waiting -

Lord, I am waiting. Waiting for you to guide me on the path I need to walk. The path to freedom from fear: TOTAL FREEDOM.. Lord, I am begging you and asking you to hear my deepest longings for freedom from this fear that has controlled me my whole life.. My life hasn't been lived totally and I know you have a HUGE plan for me that is full of blessings, peace, security, acceptance, prosperity and all good. Nothing that has happened in my life is for vain. You have a good plan that I am holding onto today as I walk this path of freedom. Today Lord, I have made a choice to NOT FEAR.. A choice.. Please guide this heart with your hand in the way I should walk and the people that I need to walk beside me through this plan of freedom. Fear has controlled me too long.. Lord, I come to you today with a sense of freedom and a sense of longing to know what your plan is for me. I know it is good and always the best. Today, I want all bondage of freedom broke off of my life.. Never to return. Let me always look to you for the peace and freedom that I have searched for my whole life. I know the enemy will try to convince me that I am not free, but Lord, help me to always remember that I am free with YOU and also to have those that love me to help me walk this path along with me. I desperately need lots of prayers and support because fear is such a stronghold in my life yet I know it is done as of today. If not by feeling it but by choice.. I love you Lord and thank You for all you have done in my life and for all you will continue to do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment