Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday.

Wow. What a week. It seems like the older I get, the faster time goes by. Today was a day of working but after work I went by my son's house to see him and our grandsons. They always make me laugh. Corbin,the 5 year old, wanted me to ride his electric razor scooter with him but then when I tried, he laughed and said that I was too heavy because it wasn't going fast. LOL.. I am not heavy by any means but I guess to him he thought I was. Then we were talking about Christmas and what he wanted for Christmas. He told me that he wanted an Army DS game but I could get it for my birthday that is coming up soon and then just give him the game.  Ha.. He is funny sometimes and always makes me laugh.
Boy, I love those little guys and each day that I get to see them and spend time with them is the best. I love them more and more each day and fairly soon, we will have another new grandbaby. Wow. 3 grandkids. It is hard for me to believe that my son has 3 children of his own. I never thought he would marry much less have children but that just reminds me that God has a bigger plan than we can ever dream or imagine.

Don't ever put yourself in a box and say "Never" to God because that may be the one thing that God will ask you to do for sure. God's plan is always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment