Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Question?

What do you think is more important:

1. Reaching others for Christ
2. Living your life for Christ
3. Or?

I have been thinking about this and have often wondered what is more important. I know as christians we are suppose to reach others for Christ, but is that the most important or is it more important to live a life for Christ in our daily walk. I wonder sometimes because I know that I get focused on just the daily life that I sometimes forget that there is more out there than just my small world, yet I know if I don't focus on my small world, including all that includes, then I am not being a very good witness to others that I am trying to reach for Christ.

It is confusing, isn't it? I think we are to go out and reach others for Christ through our ministries at church, outreaches, visiting, inviting etc, but if we are not living a life for Christ in our every day walk, including loving ourselves, loving others and loving God, then we are missing the boat somewhere.

I don't know how to balance all of this at times but it is something I am working on daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment