Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time Got Away From Me....

Thanksgiving is upon us and I have many things to be thankful for.. What about you?

I am thankful for:

1. My Lord and Savior
2. My wonderful husband of 28 years, Mike
3. My two sons, Wade and Chance
4. My daughter in law, April
5. My new grandbaby that is due in a few weeks
6. My home, my job, my vehicle, my groceries
7. My wonderful friends
8. My own business
9. My dogs, who are my family
10. That God always provides for me
11. My joy, my happiness, my salvation
12. The ability to see and enjoy the beauty that God has placed in my life
13. Hugs, kisses, hearing my grandsons laugh and call me by name.
14. Knowing that I am loved and accepted by those that I have in my life
15. That God is doing a "New Thing" in me and my life
16. For having a godly grandmother, Neenie that led me to the Lord and instilled memories, values and hope.
17. My mom and cousins, neices, friends, uncles, aunts
I am a blessed woman and I am so thankful for all of the wonderful things in my life. Without God first and foremost, I would be lost. God has richly blessed me both mentally, physically and financially and for that I am thankful. Remember to bless those in your life by loving them and telling them that you love and appreciate them. You never know when you will not have them as part of your life anymore. Love deeply.. But DREAM BIG TOO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment