Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Random Things I love

In no order, things I love:

My husband
My 3  grandkids
3 dogs, silly as they are and as annoying as they are
My house
 pink houseshoes
all of my books that I love and hate to part with
The Word of God that has given me a way to live
friends
my new car
Mountain Dew
Powered Sugar Donuts ( my addiction)
always having food and clothes
my desk
pictures of important people in my life
friends far and wide
my journals that have held my deepest thoughts for most of my life
pens/paper to keep my thoughts in some order (LOL)
my crafts that keep me thinking and give me joy to make
live/love/laugh phrase
my mom
my cousin Tanna and her family
my neice Kourtney and her family
my Uncle Dooley and his family
a good, old fashioned hamburger and french fries
a Dairy Queen butterfinger Blizzard
movies that are good and clean
and many other gracious gifts from the Lord......

No comments:

Post a Comment