Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Let Go

From "Jesus Calling"
This is a time in your life when you must learn to let go: of loved ones, of possessions, of control. In order to let go of something that is precious to you, you must rest in My Presence, where you are complete. Take time to bask in the Light of My Love. As you relax more and more, your grasping h...and gradually opens up, releasing your prized posession into My care. You can feel more secure, even in the mist of cataclysmic changes, through awareness of My continual Presence. The One who never leaves you is the same One who never changes. As you release more and more into My care, remember that I never let go of your hand.
Link Up with Sarah Young of Jesus Calling at

No comments:

Post a Comment