Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Healing is possible

I heard a saying today that has led me on a path of thinking about the word healing. Does healing mean that the problems we are facing are never something we face again or does healing mean that we just don't dwell on the problem, issue or struggle anymore? I believe that healing comes in many forms and fashions. I love the song by Laura Story called "Blessings". It talks about how blessings come through our tears, our failings, our hurts as well as the joys of life. Do you agree? I know sometimes we think that healing or blessings means that everything goes perfectly for us in this life, but that is just not reality. Reality means we are going to face struggles, pain, hurt as well as joyous times in our lives but no matter what we face, God is always with us. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Hebrews 13:5. Always remember that God's plan may not always make sense to us, but the finished product will always be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment