Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend at our house.Our youngest son, Chance graduated from college on Friday. It was such an awesome day and I am so proud of him. He has worked hard at his job while attending college and he also lives on his own. He has worked hard to succeed and has done an awesome job. He was on the deans list 4 semesters and was also a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Club based on his grades while in high school and college. After graduation ceremony, we went out to eat at Ohanas, a japenese resturant. It was a fun time with Chance and his dad. Saturday, we had a cookout for Chance, friends and family to celebrate his graduation. We had a good time. Then Sunday, Mike took me out to eat for lunch and then we did a little shopping. After that we just went home and rested. The week was crazy trying to get ready for graduation and the cookout, but in the end it was a fun time. This week I hope to have some down time to rest and recoup. I am thankful to my wonderful husband and son Chance. I enjoyed the time making memories. Chance has discussed with us that he wants to move to Florida.. Florida is a long way from Texas, especially when you have never lived anywhere but where he lives now. I will support Chance and the decisions he makes, but that doesn't mean that it will be easy. I am afraid that I won't see my child again... Yet, I know that I have to let him grow up and make his own decisions. Today Lord, I know that the plans you have for Chance as well as for my family, is good.. Your plan is the best. Just help me to remember that you hold Chance in the palm of Your hand and nothing can seperate him from Your love. Guide and protect him in whatever decision he makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment