Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Friday, February 3, 2012

MY Word for February

This year my word God has given me to live is INTENTIONAL.. I believe that I must live a life that intentional in all of my life, not just when it is convienent for me. That means making a decision daily to live for Jesus everyday and to put my life on the altar for Him. Sometimes looking at life, we forget that all of the little,petty things will not matter when we stand in front of God. Our life will be like a movie being played across a big screen for God and ourselves to see, and He will only care about the things He commanded us to do, which is for me making a choice to live my life intentionally everyday.

God doesn't want us to put the minor things in our lives in front of loving others or leading others to Christ, yet in my own life, I often forget that my life is of no value without the family God has given me to love. I often forget to slow down and take the time to hug my husband and kids, or call a friend or just reach out to someone in need. Living Intentionally will mean making a conscious choice everyday to put aside my own feelings and to do what God has called me to do.. First and Foremost: To love others, especially those He has placed in my life..

What is your thoughts on this?

I hope you will take the time to think about what God is calling you to do this month or year. Where do you think He is leading you? I don't have all of the answers but I know WHO does..Don't forget to listen when you pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment