Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Monday, April 9, 2012

What does your soul look like?

What does your soul look like? If God looked into your soul, what would He see? Would it be pleasing? This is a question I heard someone ask on television and it has really made me think... I know that we have a body, soul and spirit. The body will decay after we die and the spirit will go to be with the Lord but our soul is where our feelings, emotions, hurts, pains, struggles reside. We know that we are seen day in and day out by the Lord and nothing is hidden from his view, so this makes me wonder if my soul is pleasing to the Lord? I just am thinking.... What about you? What do you think about this question? Another question I want you to think about is: What gives you the greatest joy? And Why? Have a blessed day. Check out my guest blog post at www.sistersinbloom.com. My post is called "Don't put an old fear on a new day"

No comments:

Post a Comment